Every little bit helps ...
Use the DONATE button below to pay via our online services.
Checks can be made payable to:
Kevin & Margaret Hines Foundation
And mailed to:
2020 Admiral Court
ALPHARETTA GA 30005
We would like to thank all those who have contributed.
We appreciate your generosity and support. If you have any questions, please call us: (415) 377-4093
We are a public 501(c)3 non profit corporation. Your donation is tax-deductible within the guidelines of U.S. law.
Where your contribution goes
The Kevin and Margaret Hines Foundation aim to normalize the conversation around mental health, wellness and suicide prevention. Through the funding of specific programs and activities they aim to achieve this;
- development and design of campaigns that generate public awareness about the causes and prevention of suicide
- educational curriculum commissioned for youth to learn about brain/mental health and suicide prevention
- research on evidence-based storytelling program(s) that save(s) lives and help heal loss and attempt survivors
- professional and educational training programs suicide prevention, resilience, brain health and wellness for military and community organizations
- educational scholarships and medical assistance for families with mentally-challenged needs
- development of documentary films and multi-media platforms that focus on brain/mental health, wellness, substance use/addictions and suicide prevention
- programs that foster collaboration and innovation through a global community of mental health and suicide prevention professionals and advocates